Freedom Mortgage Pavilion is a multipurpose outdoor concert venue located in Camden, New Jersey, United States. Opened in 1995, the venue is located on the Camden waterfront across the Delaware River from Philadelphia. It is owned by the Camden County Improvement Authority and operated by Live Nation. The venue can accommodate up to 25,000 people and has hosted a variety of events including concerts, festivals and other live performances. It features performances by many popular artists and bands, including the Dave Matthews Band, Phish and the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Freedom mortgage pavilion parking
Freedom Mortgage Pavilion Parking options at the venue may vary depending on the specific location of the event and concert. Here are some possible options for parking at the Freedom Mortgage Pavilion:
- On-Site Parking: Freedom Mortgage Pavilion may offer on-site parking for a fee. This is usually the most convenient option, but it may fill up faster or be more expensive than other options.
- Off-Site Parking: The venue may have off-site parking options, such as nearby parking lots or parking lots. These options can be cheaper than on-site parking, but you’ll need to walk or take public transportation to get to the venue.
- Public Transportation: If you don’t want to drive to the venue, you can take public transportation to the Freedom Mortgage Pavilion. The site is near the PATCO Express Line, which serves Philadelphia and South Jersey.
It is best to check the Freedom Mortgage Pavilion website or the event organizer’s website for specific parking information for the concert you are attending. You may also consider arriving early to secure your parking spot.
Freedom mortgage pavilion rules
Freedom Mortgage Pavilion Rules for attending a venue may vary by specific event and promoter, but there are some general guidelines you can follow to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Follow all signs and instructions posted by venue staff and security personnel.
- Respect the rights of others by acting in a manner that does not disturb or interfere with their enjoyment of activities.
- Outside food or drinks are not allowed by the authority on the premises. You can carry an airtight water bottle.
- You may be subject to a security check upon entry to the venue.
It’s best to check the website or contact the venue directly for specific rules and guidelines for the event you’ll be attending. It’s also a good idea to arrive early to allow time for parking and security checks.
Common parking lot
Freedom Mortgage Pavilion parking spaces between venues are usually located in lots surrounding the venue. Parking availability and cost may vary by event and specific car park used. It is recommended to check with the venue or event sponsor for specific parking information and instructions. You may also want to consider alternative transportation options such as public transit or carpooling to reduce the need for driving and parking.